Wednesday, February 11, 2009

week3 | Narrative and Life, Closure

I am surprised to find that :

The satisfaction of having the closure or the reasonable explanation in narrative actually comes from human's nature.
I like the article makes different examples of painter's narratives.

In different styles, and different ages, we saw they make the none-linear story in only one picture. It like a micro-story. And viewers were fascinated in the imagination they filled up automatically. More examples like Francis Bacon's work, even make me wonder the certain mysterious feeling can produce through the absent and incoherent space(time also) in the narrative. I am glad this article helped up a lot.

This is the animation I found yesterday about a Country doctor.
I called it my type of mysterious story telling.

No comments: