Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rewrite final project concept


it's the Spirit, Aura or a Sparkle?

 I would like to know how I project the outside world through my spirit and fresh to become an imaginary world in my work, and how the viewers connect their world to mine. 

It would be the representative of the world or just a description of the quantum mechanics . If there is a form of force, energy, electricity or movement that is factual and can be described by physics, but not be captured in languages or any state of your emotion, it is certainly an abstract feeling that so close to your body's spatial experiences and consciousness. 

The transition is in between the tracing back to your memory and awareness of incoming "future " ,and then this force or electricity in your brain (the core of your body) just occurs.
I want to animate a short film and put it into a loop. Just like what I found in Paul Driessen's work and the rhythm I felt in Maya Derren's film. 
I want it to arise awareness of one's existence just like gravity grabs you to the earth. It would be an experiment that at the end when users quit the screen, they type and leave a short messages and select one specific scene that they strongly feel to connect to.

References:

Barbara Maria Stafford , Hedonics  p149. 
Sensorium, Embodied experience, technology, and contemporary art.

Paul Driessen
Animator

No comments: